Project Management Officer (PMO) Lead Featured
Yakima Chief Hops
306 Division St
Job Title: Project Management Officer (PMO) Lead
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 4 to 8 years of varying environmental experiences centered around SDLC and Program Management.
- A powerful sense of service-oriented leadership and cross-functional collaboration, aptitude for delegation and mentorship, striving for continuous improvement and quality, consistency and ethics in all relationships and contributions towards the company's mission and vision.
- Professional written, verbal, and visual communication skills with strong polish and detail.
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in successful high-level budget, roadmap, personnel, succession, and resource planning in alignment with strategic business plans, with full self-accountability.
- Proven track record in autonomously meeting organizational goals, focusing on opportunities rather than problems, independently resolving critical business and personnel issues or escalations, pivoting quickly on action plans, and taking responsibility for decisions.
The PMO has the responsibility to maintain benchmarks for all aspects of project management and business analysis. They will ensure that all the processes, operations and quality of deliverables are implemented efficiently so that each initiative is managed “on-time & on-budget”. The PMO ensures that all processes, tools, and standards are being followed for all projects and the timely reevaluation of the effectiveness of these tools. The PMO is responsible for complete financial and operational reporting to the CIO on all aspects of project proposals, execution and sign-off.
- The PMO ensures that all the projects are running on the SDLC/IAAS track as planned toward “on-time/on-budget” performance.
- Selection, training and implementation of PM/BA tools to create YCH SDLC/IAAS/DS execution structure.
- Create and deliver consistant and timely reporting to CIO on all initiatives and exceptions.
- Collaborate with technology departmental leads to ensure effective resource utilization.
- To create processes and workflows for effective SDLC communications with all internal and external stakeholders
- Provide project-related training, knowledge sharing and communication across the stakeholder teams
- Collaborate with CIO on definition and conveyance of governance rules, processes, and workflows to all stakeholders.
- PMO will ensure communication to ensure that all stakeholders perceive execution and financial transparency in each phase of the SDLC/IAAS/DS project.
- The PMO creates and maintaines a repository for the templates, best practices, and lessons learned from all projects so that can be reused for the new initiatives and audit.
- The PMO ensures accuracy for all artifacts of the project for audit and reporting and owns repository administration for these artifacts.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment and follow safety requirements.
- Management has the ultimate responsibilities for the safety and health of its employees. Through its leadership, it establishes the program and enforces safety rules.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP that pertain to their department to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life And AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Lifeworks
- Headspace for Work
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% & Roth option
- Education Tuition Assistance Program
- 10 Recognized Holidays
- 50 hours of personal/sick time pro-rated based upon hire date
- 110 hours accrued Vacation
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentive Bonus opportunities
- Wellness Benefit
- Employee Giveback Program
- Individual Development Programs
- Youth Donation Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Bring your Pet to Work Program (applies to admin positions only)
- Pet Insurance
- And much more…
This position ranges from $95,000/year, $47.50/hour, or more, depending on experience and/or other factors.
To Apply, Go To: https://www.yakimachief.com/commercial/connect/careers
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.