Front Office Supervisor
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and gain leadership abilities? Are you looking for a career that offers growth and stability? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Front Office Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operation of the medical reception area at our Grandview Medical-Dental Clinic. This position is ideal for an individual that is seeking career progression within our organization.
What you'll do:
- Must be able to perform varied supervisory functions of this positon and at the same time be cordial to all patients.
- Consistently manage employees and administer clinic policies.
- Orients employees to assure familiarity with job requirements, relevant policies and procedures, proper use of tools and equipment, productivity expectations, safety practices, etc.
- Promotes departmental cooperation and positive morale.
- Participates in continuing education opportunities for personal growth and development.
What we're looking for:
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong relationships with all clinic staff and patients.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
- Someone who can work independently with little supervision.
- An individual who considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people in different situations; is tactful, compassionate and sensitive, and treats others with respect.
- HS diploma/GED. Associate's of Art's Degree preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience of 3 years in a medical office setting and use of medical terminology. Relevant experience outside of the medical field may be considered.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off: 19 days of paid time off first year of employment with an additional day (8 hours) per year + 8 days of paid holidays per year.
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, and more.
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rwfpcfytq6gwdsqn